NIMHANS is going to conduct walk-in-selection interviews for the candidates for the Clinical Psychologist Post. Applicants who fulfill the criteria for this post are advised to appear for the written test at the address mentioned below in this article.
NIMHANS is a well-known institute for neurosciences and mental health situated in Bengaluru. NIMHANS has been a “Deemed University” since 1994 by the Govt. for its outstanding development and contribution. The institute contains both Mental Health and Neurosciences. People are provided training as well as numerous possibilities on a daily basis here.
The qualifications required for the post of Clinical Psychologist at NIMHANS are as follows:
- It is necessary for the candidates to complete their M.A./M.Sc. degree in Psychology from a recognized university or equivalent of this.
- Applicant must have completed their M.Phil. Clinical Psychology from an institution recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) or equivalent qualification to this.
- Proficiency required in speaking, writing, and typing in Kannada.
Desirable Skills and Experience
Here are the desirable skills and experience for the post of Clinical Psychologist at NIMHANS.
- Experience in training /teaching
- Proficiency in English and Hindi
- Experience of working in community settings
- Experience in development of poster /flying /videoclips
Responsibilities of the Position
The selected candidate would be responsible for the following work as Clinical Psychologist.
- Working in collaboration with all team members
- Contributing to development of the intervention module and conducting training with guidance and support from Clinical Psychology professionals
- Training and monitoring the taluka-level Psychologists to carry out the psychological interventions and training of the front-line workers
- Monitoring the implementation of the project and data given by the taluka Psychologist and collating the same for further evaluation
- To help in data collection and analysis
Age Limit Criteria
The age limit for Clinical Psychologist at NIMHANS is 40. Candidate should not exceed this limit to be eligible for the post for same.
The candidate who performs well and selected at NIMHANS for the post of Clinical Psychologist will get a consolidated stipend of ₹62,000/- per month.
Duration of the Project
The initial period for the project at NIMHANS is 6 months, but this period can be extended to 3 years based on the performance of selected candidates.
As of now, there is only 1 post available for Clinical Psychologist at NIMHANS.
Eligible candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria are suggested to attend the written test cum walk-in-interview with their Resume and necessary documents (original) as well as photocopies with NOC from the principal investigator if working on projects (Extramural /Intramural) in NIMHANS on 18 November 2023 from 10:00 AM on the address mentioned below.
Address: Lecture Hall 1, 1st-floor Administrative Block, NIMHANS, Bengaluru – 560029.
- Candidates will not get Travelling Allowance (TA) or Dearness Allowance (DA) for attending the test.
- The number of post is likely to increase based on the funding ability as the number of these post is indicative.
- Selected candidate will receive the mail for confirmation.